United Nations Publications provides a wide selection of subjects, series and titles on standing order. Publications are automatically shipped to customers as soon as they become available. The Standing Order service includes several options: overall, category, series and individual titles. For orders and inquiries please contact our Customer Service department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information is available here.
The United Nations iLibrary is the first comprehensive global search, discovery, and viewing source for digital content created by the United Nations. It provides librarians, information specialists, scholars, students, policy makers, influencers and the general public with a single digital destination for seamlessly accessing publications, databases, journals, data, working papers, and series published by the United Nations Secretariat, and its funds and programs.
Enhanced Features for Librarians and Administrators
- Marc records
- KBART files
- COUNTER-compliant usage reports
- IP Authentication
- Indexing in library discovery services
- Sushi reports
- Single Sign-On service (available in summer 2021)
- Institutional branding for subscribers
- Easy integration with federated search & library systems
- Reduced acquisition costs
- Environmentally friendly digital access
- Reduced shelf space
For information and subscriptions, email: email@example.com